Sunday, September 19, 2010

Neptune Destash

I've been lucky to have fairly easy access to Tula Pink's Neptune line over the last year at my LQS (local quilt shop, if you're wondering!) It seems that the average Myrtle Beach quilter is not nearly as obsessed with this line as my online blog friends and Flickr friends are! Neptune is pretty much impossible to find online these days.

Anyway, I haven't been able to figure out what I want to make with my small stash, so I think it's time to let it go . . .

7 Fat Quarters (still available)

One half yard of SS Pink in Coral SOLD!

Two "Deep Sea" prints SOLD!


You can find these goodies in the shop!

Happy sewing,
Mary

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on this line. Not sure what I'd do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of your LQS? We go to Myrtle a LOT and I'd love to stop in there sometime! We have Mary Jo's up here, but they don't have much modern fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Late!!!!! BBooooo hoooooo1 ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails